MINUTES OF THE COMMITTEE MEETING OF THE CANBERRA & REGIONS OIL INDUSTRY EMERGENCY RESPONSE GROUP, INC. (CROIERG) HELD ON TUESDAY 4th JULY 2017 VIA PHONE HOOK UP
The meeting was declared open at 11.04am by Chairman, Paul Pulver.
Paul Pulver Ron Finemore
Graham Bowyer Tasco Petroleum
Greg Royston Viva Energy Australia
Paul Horley Macinnes Transport
Phil Hardaker Arthur J Gallagher
Matt Harrison Kel Campbell
Ken Brennan Transport Industries Skills Centre (TISC)
1. Confirmation of the minutes of the previous committee meeting of CROIERG held on 30th May 2017 at Viva Energy Parramatta.
2. Paul Pulver and Ken Brennan had a meeting with John Bourton from ISS. They discussed the relationship between Croierg and ISS. It was agreed that Croierg and ISS would work together. Anthony Pospisil from ISS is going to join the Croierg Committee. JB is going to send out a letter to ISS members reminding them that they are not able to use the Croierg Trailers unless they are also a member with Croierg.
3. Paul Pulver raised the possibility of restructuring the membership costs. PP was thinking $100 per truck. This would make it a lot more affordable for small companies to be a member of Croierg. Jessica Pulver is to look into the costs of memberships and see if changing the structure and viable.
4. Paul Pulver is still to organise a meeting with NSW Fire Service as discussed in the last meeting. He is going to organise this in a next week.
5. Mark Bartimote has resigned from his position on the Croierg Committee. He is no longer working at MacInnes Transport. We thank Mark for his time and service to Croierg.
Paul Pulver has resigned from his position at Ron Finemore Transport. He will remain on the Croierg Committee at this stage.
6. Jessica Pulver has put together a plan to do roadworthy inspection on all the trailers. JP suggested to the committee that Paul Pulver does the inspections. The cost will come to approximately $17500.00. The committee was sent a detailed itinerary and costings. It was agreed for PP to do this. Paul Horley and PP are going to get together before commencing the inspections to discuss what needs to be done.
7. Ken Brennan and Paul Pulver discussed the renewal of the Responders Card. TISC are going to run the refresher course in each capital city to make it easier for people to attend.
8. Meeting closed at 12.10pm