|Trailer Location||Trailer Number||Trailer Rego|
Trailers by location and region with 24 hour contacts and 3 key contacts
- member needs
- emergency services / government special requests in emergency situations
The following conditions apply to all locations where CROIERG has spill response trailers/equipment
Emergency Services/Government Agencies can access the CROIERG trailers & equipment using the emergency powers that they possess
Host company staff will attend the premises where trailers are stored and provide member access to the CROIERG trailers and/or equipment.
Note: the CROIERG trailers & equipment are NOT available to CROIERG non-members
- Cost of host company staff time. (Responding member) [USER];
- The USER should provide a full accountability of all materials used.
Refer Section on Stock Control
The USER Pays.
- Account will be rendered on basis of lists provided.
- Reconciliation with Group Stock Lists
- Terms: Nett 7 Days.
- Members would respond to own needs using CROIERG Response Spill Trailers / CROIERG Equipment…
- Member would respond with own staff and towing vehicles.
- Prior arrangements should be in place if assistance is required from other members and labour costs incurred.
- Member responsibility for payment of materials used
Equipment usage by non-members is not allowed
CROIERG appreciates the efforts of the host companies who look after our trailers at various locations and provide monthly checks to ensure they are operational